We are the 93%

Paul Ryan: ‘Do We Work For Gov’t, Or Does Gov’t Work For Us?’

Big day tomorrow friends.  Once again, Paul Ryan gets it exactly right.  7% of the population is trying to dictate terms to the other 93%.   The implications of this election can’t be underestimated by either side.  A Dem win would vaporize the political courage of other would be reformers and deal serious blow to true fiscal reformers.   A GOP win demonstrates it is possible to stand up to big unions and special interests.  It would show we can change our financial destiny.  It also shows Wisconsin as a TRUE battleground state in November.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?id={52854BD4-06D6-41C7-ABCA-A22A7E93FC0D}&title=Paul-Ryan-Save-Wisconsin-Tuesday-Wisconsin-Saves-Country-In-November

And remember I said, Liberals hate facts… George Will proves it

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?id={B43B1624-FFAC-4BE7-BADE-7C9C0286CEA3}&title=George-Will-Schools-Krugman-On-Scott-Walker-Record

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: